Vision Motivates: 30 Vision Quotes for Young Leaders
“The most pathetic person in the world is some one who has sight but no vision”.– Helen Keller
It is important to have the ability to dream, think, plan and have vision for your future. What ever you may have chosen to pursue and/or to build, you have to put in your all your best to see it succeed. However, you have to be visionary. And your vision should motivate you to action.
I’ve decided to share these vision quotes with you. I believe you’ll be inspired by them.
1. “Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.”– Carl Jung
2. “A strong team can take any crazy vision and turn it into reality.”– John Carmack
3. “Make your vision so clear that your fears become irrelevant.”– Anonymous
4. “If you don’t have a vision you’re going to be stuck in what you know. And the only thing you know is what you’ve already seen.”– Iyanla Vanzant
5. “Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world.”– Joel A. Barker
6. “A vision is not just a picture of what could be; it is an appeal to our better selves, a call to become something more.”– Rosabeth Moss Kanter
7. “A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done.”— Ralph Lauren
8. “A leader’s role is to raise people’s aspirations for what they can become and to release their energies so they will try to get there.”— David Gergen
9. “When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.”― Audre Lorde
10. “Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion.”– Jack Welch
11. “Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn’t mean he lacks vision.”– Stevie Wonder
12. “The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps – we must step up the stairs.”– Vance Havner
13. “If you create a vision for your life, doors will open.”– Anonymous
14. “When you have a vision that is strong enough and powerful enough, nothing can stand in your way.”– Lewis Howes
15. “A man without a vision for his future always returns to his past.”– Anonymous
16. “Microsoft was founded with a visoon of a computer on every desk, and in every home. We’ve never wavered from that vision.”– Bill Gates
17. “If you want to turn a vision into reality, you have to give 100% and never stop believing in your dream.”– Arnold Schwarzenegger
18. “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision.”– Muhammad Ali
19. “If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.”– Steve Jobs
20. “To the person who does not know where he wants to go there is no favorable wind.”– Seneca
21. “You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.”– Alvin Toffler
22. “To accomplish great things we must dream as well as act.”– Anatole France
23. “A possibility is a hint from God. One must follow it.”– Soren Kierkegaard
24. “Not all dreamers are winners, but all winners are dreamers. Your dream is the key to your future. The Bible says that, “without a vision (dream), a people perish.” You need a dream, if you’re going to succeed in anything you do.”― Mark Gorman
25. “Directions are instructions given to explain how. Direction is a vision offered to explain why.”– Simon Sinek
26. “Leadership is working with goals and vision; management is working with objectives.”– Russel Honore
27. “A lack of realism in the vision today costs credibility tomorrow.”– John C. Maxwell
28. “Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.”– Jonathan Swift
29. “A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.”– John Maxwell
30. “Hold the vision, trust the process.”– Anonymous
Bonus Vision Quotes
“Let your dreams fuel your goals and your vision fuel your progress”– Charles C. Sholokwu
I am the Founder and President of Young Leaders Arena. Formerly I was the Chief Editor and program co-ordinator at Walktall.
I am the author of the upcoming eBook; Success Recipe: Start up Tool-kit for exceptional business growth. I have written numerous articles on both leadership, business start up, entrepreneurship etc.
I obtained my post graduate from the prestigious University of Port Harcourt. I also have a Bachelors from the Delta State University, Abraka.
I have served as thought leader in many societies and organisations.
Feel free to send me an email on email@example.com