I do it my way quotes that will inspire you to keep hustling
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope”.– Barack Obama
Getting up in the morning I plan my day. I put everything in order of priority as I want to achieve them. Though I am not rigid with my daily goals. I like to be flexible. My hope is that after reading this my way quotes, you will be fired up to achieve your dreams.
Putting together my goals allows me to kick distractions out. Believe me, if you do not have a daily goal, anything comes your way to distract you.
I had a conversation about setting up a daily goal with someone sometime ago. He argued that setting daily goals limit his activities all because he has to stick to those goals.
In my opinion, you have to stick to what works for you. You have to do it your own way. I don’t belong to the category of people who forces you to do something simply because I do it. What works for me might not work for you.
So, my advice always to you is to look deeply within and discover that which works for you. Do it your way and never allow anyone to force their ritual on you.
My Way Quotes
1. “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
2. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”– Dr. Seuss
3. “Don’t think about making art. Just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art.”– Andy Warhol
4. “I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. He taught me that if you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed ahead. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it, and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good. Hot is no good either. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be.”– Roald Dahl
5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family – and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.”– Frank Sinatra
6. “If a friend starts behaving silly because you bother him so much, don’t worry, you’re not the first person, he has got a sting in his stomach, an hunger that causes an epidemic hatred.”― Michael Bassey Johnson
7. “People always create hurdles and will never give you shiny rays… You have your life, So live it in your ways.”― Brajendra Pandey
8. “Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.”– Oprah Winfrey
9. “There are not many regrets that I have. There are a few things that I wish I’d changed in my life, but they are not so dramatic that I’d go out of my way to change them. But I go back and think about my life so far periodically in my head.”– Mike Tyson
10. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”– Maya Angelou
11. “You gotta run more than your mouth to escape the treadmill of mediocrity. A true hustler jogs during the day, and sleepwalks at night.”– Jarod Kintz
12. “Lift up the weak; inspire the ignorant. Rescue the failures; encourage the deprived! Live to give. Don’t only hustle for survival. Go, and settle for revival!”– Israelmore Ayivor
13. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined!”– Thoreau
14. “Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.”– Steve Jobs
15. “In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The next best thing is the wrong thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing.”– Theodore Roosevelt
I am the Founder and President of Young Leaders Arena. Formerly I was the Chief Editor and program co-ordinator at Walktall. Author of the upcoming Book; Success Recipe: Start up Tool-kit for exceptional business growth. I have written numerous articles on both leadership, business start up, entrepreneurship. I have served as thought leader in many societies and organisations, including the Forum on Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative. I obtained my post graduate from the prestigious University of Port Harcourt. I also have a Bachelors from the Delta State University, Abraka. Twitter & Instagram: @Charlessholokwu