Life Purpose Quotes to Help You Define Your Path
What’s your life purpose? Have you discovered it? Do you know why you exist at this time in this generation? We are all here for a reason. But it is up to us to discover what that reason is. The definite reason for living, which make us act the way we do. I have decided to share with us twelve life purpose quotes that will help you think and define your definite reason for your existence. Let me here your feedback in the comment section.
1. “Regardless of whatever I do, I know what my purpose is: to make a difference in people’s lives.”– Tim Tebow
2. “The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.”― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
3. “People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they’re not on your road doesn’t mean they’ve gotten lost.”―Dalai Lama
4. “It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you have received. It is the amount of positive vibration you have radiated in life that matters,”― Amit Ray
5. “When freedom does not have a purpose, when it does not wish to know anything about the rule of law engraved in the hearts of men and women, when it does not listen to the voice of conscience, it turns against humanity and society.”– Pope John Paul II
6. “It’s not an accident that musicians become musicians and engineers become engineers: it’s what they’re born to do. If you can tune into your purpose and really align with it, setting goals so that your vision is an expression of that purpose, then life flows much more easily.”– Jack Canfield
7. “To begin to think with purpose, is to enter the ranks of those strong ones who only recognize failure as one of the pathways to attainment.”― James Allen
8. “I am convinced that the jealous, the angry, the bitter and the egotistical are the first to race to the top of mountains. A confident person enjoys the journey, the people they meet along the way and sees life not as a competition. They reach the summit last because they know God isn’t at the top waiting for them. He is down below helping his followers to understand that the view is glorious where ever you stand.”― Shannon L. Alder
9. “The soul which has no fixed purpose in life is lost; to be everywhere, is to be nowhere.”― Michel de Montaigne
10. “I’m not out to compete with any one, I’m here to complete, by encouraging and inspiring souls through a text at a time”― Bernard Kelvin Clive
11. “Everyone has been made for some particular work and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.”― Jalaluddin Rumi
12. “You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want.”― Margaret Young
If you find the quotes inspiring you should hit the share buttons to help your friends, families and acquaintances to discover their life purpose as well. Remember to sign up below this post for leadership insights. Thank you!