25 Best Success Quotes for Young Professionals
The best part of life is that success is achievable. From the following success quotes, it’s obvious that for success to be achieved commitment, perseverance and focused mindset must be put in. As the saying goes; “No venture, no success”. During the trying times we experience on our journey to success, one single ray of hope can keep us focused.
And the experience and wisdom of successful people counts a lot. Their success mantras can help shape up our lives. Their preaching and teachings can affect us tremendously. Their quotes can also motivate us to reach our utmost potential. Below are 25 best success quotes for maximum success actualization:
1. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.”– Swami Sivananda
2. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.”– Florence Nightingale
3. “I can’t give you a sure-fire formula for success, but I can give you a formula for failure: try to please everybody all the time.”― Herbert Bayard Swope
4. “If you have no critics you’ll likely have no success.”– Malcolm X
5. “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.”― Herman Melville
6. “You live longer once you realize that any time spent being unhappy is wasted.”– Ruth E. Renkl
7. “The only true wisdom is knowing that you know nothing.”– Socrates
8. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.”— Walt Whitman
9. “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.”– Ayn Rand
10. “I’m a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn’t have the heart to let him down.”― Abraham Lincoln
11. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.”– Shiv Khera
12. “Success – keeping your mind awake and your desire asleep.”– Walter Scott
13. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.”– William Feather
14. “The best revenge is massive success.”– Frank Sinatra
15. “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”– Mohandas Gandhi
16. “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.”—Wilma Rudolph
17. “If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.”– Thomas J Watson
18. “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.”– Henry David Thoreau
19. “People are not lazy. They simply have important goals – that is, goals that do not inspire them.”– Tony Robbins
20. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.”– David Brinkley
21. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. ”― Mark Twain
22. “It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.”― Leonardo da Vinci
23. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”– Arthur Ashe
24. “Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.”– Benjamin Franklin
25. “A strong, positive self-image is the best possible preparation for success.”– Joyce Brothers
I am the Founder and President of Young Leaders Arena. Formerly I was the Chief Editor and program co-ordinator at Walktall.
I am the author of the upcoming eBook; Success Recipe: Start up Tool-kit for exceptional business growth. I have written numerous articles on both leadership, business start up, entrepreneurship etc.
I obtained my post graduate from the prestigious University of Port Harcourt. I also have a Bachelors from the Delta State University, Abraka.
I have served as thought leader in many societies and organisations.
Feel free to send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org