Top 20 Adventures Quotes of All Time
To embrace an adventurous spirit, below are carefully selected top 20 quotes on adventures of all time.
I believe everything is possible. Impossibility is only a state of the mind. It is orchestrated by fear and doubt. We can all achieve great things, if we put our mind to it. We can test ourselves, rise about our limits, and aim for the stars. Only a spirit of adventure can help and you should possess it. Entrepreneurship and leadership are all adventures that we should all embrace. On life’s journey, adventurous mindset always prevail.
1. “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”― Terry Pratchett
2. “The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure.”– Christopher McCandless
3. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”— Mark Twain
4. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”– Michael Althsuler
5. “I see my path, but I don’t know where it leads. Not knowing where I’m going is what inspires me to travel it.”– Aristophanes
6. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”― Oprah Winfrey
7. “You don’t always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go, and see what happens.”– Mandy Hale
8. “Anytime I feel lost, I pull out a map and stare. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see.”– Angelina Jolie
9. “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”– W. M. Lewis
10. “A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints.”— Wilfred Peterson
11. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.”– Doctor Seuss
12. “Life is adventure, not predicament.”– James Broughton
13. “To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.”― Augustine of Hippo
14. “Own only what you can carry with you; know language, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.”– Alexander Solzhenitsyn
15. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”— Anais Nin
16. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.”– Marcel Proust
17. “Keep trying. Stay humble, Trust your instincts. Most importantly, act. When you come to a fork in the road, take it.”— Yogi Berra
18. “The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure.”– Joseph Campbell
19. “Adventure isn’t hanging on a rope off the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude that we must apply to the day to day obstacles of life.”— John Amatt
20. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”— Steve Jobs
Adventure Awaits, Go find it!
Have you subscribed to our Leadership Insights newsletter yet? Take a second to do so before leaving this page. Thank you.