23 Business Quotes of 2018 For Young Leaders
Be ready to achieve your dreams. These business quotes which I refer to as the “Biz Quote ’18”, is carefully picked from great business leaders the world has produced. You have to read through, digest every since quote and make the best out of them. “The way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you. When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly. Just as positive words can make someone smile or a well-timed humorous quote can make someone laugh, our thoughts react to the world in real-time.”– Brian Tracy
Here are the 23 carfully selected 2018 business quotes that will move you to action:
1. “Every success story is a tale of constant adaption, revision, and change.” —Richard Branson
2. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill
4. “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts.” ―John Wooden
5. “Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery.” —Rick Warren
6. “Begin now to be what you will be hereafter.”– Saint Jerome
7. “We have to do the best we are capable of. This is our sacred human responsibility.”– Albert Einstein
8. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.”– Vince Lombardi
9. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.”– Steve Jobs
10. “Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.”–Mohnish Pabrai
11. “The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.”– Hasidic Proverb
12. “It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves. “– William Shakespeare
13. “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”– William Shakespeare
14. “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.”– Joe Namath
15. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.”— Barack Obama
16. “Life is short. Don’t be lazy.”― Sophia Amoruso
17. “You will find poetry nowhere unless you bring some of it with you.”– Joseph Joubert
18. “Breathe, it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.”– Unknown
19. “The Future Belongs To The Competent. Get Good, Get Better, Be The Best!”– Brian Tracy
20. “Things Work Out Best For Those Who Make The Best Of How Things Work Out.”– John Wooden
21. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”— Tony Robbins
22. “You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.”― John C. Maxwell
23. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.”― Stephen King
I am the Founder and President of Young Leaders Arena. Formerly I was the Chief Editor and program co-ordinator at Walktall.
I am the author of the upcoming eBook; Success Recipe: Start up Tool-kit for exceptional business growth. I have written numerous articles on both leadership, business start up, entrepreneurship etc.
I obtained my post graduate from the prestigious University of Port Harcourt. I also have a Bachelors from the Delta State University, Abraka.
I have served as thought leader in many societies and organisations.
Feel free to send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org