As Young Leaders Arena platform progresses, I’ve received quite a good number of emails from bloggers and business owners asking for opportunities to guest post on the platform. It’s always an honour to be getting emails like that. The platform is for young leaders and entrepreneurs. So, this is why I’m giving you an invitation to guest post on the Young Leaders Arena.
There’s no schedule on posting. You’re welcome to send in your post anytime for review and onward publishing. That said, I will have some guidelines as to how your article goes. And they are as follows:
Young Leaders Arena is about leadership, entrepreneurship, business start up insights and everything that relates to it. Thus, the content of guest posts must relate to some aspect of the listed categories above.
I hope you’ll consider stepping onto the platform and share your message and experience with other young leaders and aspiring entrepreneurs who are looking forward to expand their leadership abilities.
- Your post(s) must be original and must not have been previously published in another website.
- Once your post is published on Young Leaders Arena website you are not to publish the post anywhere else on the web or in print. However, you may publish a snippet on your blog to let your audience know you’re guest posting at Young Leaders Arena platform.
- You accept the responsibility to help promote the post through social media channels and/or your blog.
- You are to provide a brief biography of yourself and what you do to be included with the guest post. Your bio will not exceed 4-5 lines and may include links to where readers may find you. The links could be to your Twitter, blog, Facebook, etc., accounts.
- Posts should be above 350 words.
- You agree to interact with my audience once your blog post has been published. This includes responding to comments.
- If your post didn’t meet our criteria, you are free to go back and revisit it again.
- We reserve the right to edit your guest post. But if more substantial changes needs to be made, we will contact you to get your approval before publishing.
Yes, it takes a lot of work to write a great blog post. However, we may reject your submission for any reason. I may provide a reason for the rejection, but know that we are under no obligation to do so. Guest posts cannot be advertisements or a sponsored post. If you’re interested in advertising or hosting a sponsored post, please use our Contact us page and reach out to us.